Coaching at Togher Community Tennis Club will be provided by John O Rourke and his staff.
John O Rourke is a former Grade 1 and interprovincial player with over 30 years experience developing tennis players from the beginners to advanced and international players.
John has completed Level 1, Level 2 coaching courses and then went on to be tutored by world renowned coach and tennis educator Louis Cayer on the Level 3 coaching course.
Quote by John O Rourke about his coaching style.
“Well you know, Louis Cayer revolutionized coaching around the world and I’m one of the fortunate few coaches in Ireland to have had the opportunity to take part on one of his courses, it’s just a great advantage to me to be able to bring his coaching methods to all the players who come to the academy.”
- to develop club members to the best of their ability
- to encourage members to represent the club in various leagues etc.
- to promote new membership
- to cultivate club loyalty and cohesion amongst its members
- to nurture a love and enjoyment for tennis
- to give members a sport for life.
Child protection guidelines are strictly adhered to. Coaching is accessible to all.