Togher Community Tennis Club has adopted and implemented the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport as set out by Tennis Ireland as an integral part of our policy on children. Upon joining or renewal any of our programmes you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and the organizations Child Protection Policy. These codes and policies are set out below, and everyone should read and become familiar with them.
The Child Protection Officers are available should any participant have any questions or require any assistance in relation to child protection issue.
Child Protection Officers
Child Protection Officer John O Rourke
Child Protection Officer Laura O Rourke
The organization is not responsible for providing adult supervision for children except for formal coaching, or formal matches practice. Cork parks tennis or Togher Community Tennis Club does not accept responsibility for independent recreational play e.g. two juniors arriving at the club on their own to play a game or children being left unsupervised while their parents/guardians are playing tennis. It is strongly recommended that if children are playing in the club independently of the club’s organised activities that a parent/guardian stays with them for the duration of the activity.
Child Protection Policies
1. Appendix 1-Legislation and Policy
2. Appendix 2-TCTC Safeguarding Statement
3. Appendix 3-TCTC Risk Assessment
4. Appendix 4-TCTC Safe Recruitment
5. Appendix 5-TCTC Safeguarding Training
6. Appendix 6-TCTC Roles Responsibilities and Relationships in Sport
7. Appendix 7-TCTC Reporting and Protection
8. Appendix 8-TCTC Disciplinary Complaints and Appeals of Code of Behaviour Breaches
9. Appendix 9-TCTC Best Practice Guidance
10. Appendix 10-TCTC Code of Conduct Juniors Parents Carers Committee Coaches Leaders
11. Appendix 11-TCTC Adult Supervision of Childrens Activities
12. Appendix 12-TCTC Missing Childs Policy
13. Appendix 13-TCTC Social Media Policy
14. Appendix 14-TCT Photography Mobile Video Footage Policy